Well hey nannee nannee. I am so friggin tired.
Not only did I not go see X-Men 2 Sunday--I didn't do anything. Now I'm at work, feeling very angry (mental note to work on anger management issues). I get so frustrated so quickly and so easily when I deal with my boss. It just happens. For instance--part of my job responsibilities is to do the Accounts Payables. I have to submit the AP in alphabetical order, stapled with a copy of the invoice--he keeps them long enough for the vendors to start calling, wondering where their money is. Then, as I go through and start paying the bills (finally), then he asks all these stupid questions (stalling techniques we will call them). Ugh. That's ok though. I had a job interview yesterday and have a second one scheduled for tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!
The weather has been fierce the past two days...Lots of flooding, lots of tornado's...I swear we saw one near work..it just never came down from the sky. I was in one back in 98', it happened where I worked. Thankfully it was an F-1 and only did minor structural damage, but it was scary nonetheless. I saw it coming..it was as if someone was throwing trash over the top of this building..that's when I realized what was happening....it scared the shit outta me..but who wouldn't it scare?
Ok...done blogging for now..must make din din!
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home